Toys"R"Us Launches Video Game Trade-In Program
Customers can participate in the video game trade-in program at Toys“R”Us stores in the United States as follows:
• Used video games in their original cases, with the original case artwork may be brought to a Toys“R”Us Guest Services desk.
• Games will then be scanned and prices will be offered for individual titles.
• Gamers confirm that they want to accept the offer to exchange any, or all, of the games they brought to the store.
• Once the transaction is complete, customers receive an activated gift card equal to the total worth of all games traded.
• Immediately upon receiving the gift card, customers can purchase any product from iPods and toys to candy and diapers at any Toys“R”Us or Babies“R”Us location or online at Toysrus.com.
Beyond helping customers trade games from current systems such as the Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable, Toys“R”Us stores will accept games from almost every gaming system imaginable. Games from systems such as the Atari 2600, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo Game Boy, Nintendo 64, Nintendo NES, Intellivision, Sega Genesis can be exchanged.